Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I just wanted to update

So I now know new news.  Ok that sentence really is lacking in the sense department, like I am lacking in the sleep department, but on a more serious note:  I have two more donations!  

Thanks to Nick M, and Jim C.  Every time I sign on to my account I continue to be amazed at everyone's generosity.  

Other than that I really don't have all that much to report.  No exercising adventures, or new fundraising excursions.  I just felt like updating before I took my Ed Psych online quiz.  Oh and I lost one and won one at bridge, but won the tie breaking Euchre game.  Now I must really get back to me work.  I just got my midterms back, and although they are not bad, they are really not quite up to par.  Off to play the game where I am a good student.  Only 8 more weeks of that game.  That is a little scary.

No comments: