Friday, May 1, 2009

Monthlyish update written in May published in Nov

So April came and went. Happy May day to everyone. I spent it doing some serious spring cleaning. You are now invited to come over. Ok I do still have a ring of papers that I am organizing on my floor. It is amazing how much paper I collect.

As usual lots has happened in a month. I survived my half marathon. Here is a picture of me at the finish. I had fun doing the race, and it was great to have my former floor mates Regina, Matis, and Georg cheer me on. This is at the finish. They tried to pass me. I didn't let them. My legs were oh so unhappy with me later. Although after two days me and stairs were no longer in a fight. I am a bad person and barrowed this picture from
So after the Marathon I headed back to Bad Ischl for a week, and then two of my friends from Maine visited me over Easter break. We hit up Munich, Murnau, Innsbruck, Bad Ischl, Salzburg, Venice, Murano in a week. We had lots of adventures.

No comments: