Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I post!

I got sick. LAME. It is a very normal icky head cold. What can one do? Well get lots of sleep, don't go out without a scarf, don't go for 20 mile bike rides because it is supposed to be the last beautiful day this week. I mean I would never do the last thing, but I did wear my helmet. I mean I would definitely have worn my helmet if I were to have gone on said ride.

School has been ups and downs. Somedays I have great conversations and lessons with the kids, and other days I feel like I am boring them to tears. It is hard to be in so many different classes. I am just starting to get an idea of which classes I can do what material in. It is also hard jumping between so many teachers, because I usually only have about 15 minutes to discuss lessons with them. Hopefully today I did my last politics lesson for a while. It has been interesting being an American abroad. I was super excited when I woke up last Wednesday, and it has been great to talk to everyone over here. I am still amazed at how much the US elections affect the rest of the world, and am glade that I am not a conservative republican. You would have to defend yourself a lot. I am very proud to be an american again, and it will be interesting to see what happens. I must admit that because of being sick, and having a guest this weekend I am a bit behind on my news paper reading. Reading the news is hard work, and stressful. Everyday there is a new news paper. Although it does feel good to know what is happening in the world. Even if at the moment there isn't all that much good news. I am trying to no longer live in the suz bubble.

I must now prepare for my English lesson. Wednesdays are soo long. This post is kind of all over the place, but today it is hard to concentrate.

No comments: